By accessing this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst Laurence Homes has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate, and up to date, Laurence Homes disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice, and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contact. The availability of a development or particular property, the design, specification or price of a development or particular property may change at any time without prior notice.
- All properties mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The visitor/user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustrative purposes only.
- The information on this website is not intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal internet site visits. Application for the copyright owner’s written permission to reproduce any part of this publication should be addressed to the Sales and Marketing Department, Laurence Homes, 14 Ruskin Close, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1TY
- Laurence Homes shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.